Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Looking for sources of livelihood

Source of livelihood or income of each profession must berbeda.Mungkin we live on this earth has been given the gift of each, just sometimes we often forget to be grateful for all that we've got.
I am now the source of livelihood for example, there is no certainty still depend to what I do or not able to give satisfaction to its clients.

if the client is satisfied of course I will be rewarded commensurate to what I do for them.
Life is to struggle, for me work is something I must do.
To get their livelihood without harming anyone else I was willing to work day and night to continue the life of this struggle.
I have life experience, I had just experienced ...
So many things tempt me, from many aspects ..
First of what profession suits me later, I was given the opportunity to broker antiq items which I have a task to find goods if there is someone who wants to buy the goods.
Not bad also as a source of livelihood, we obtain results that can be said than what we do.
It is a source of livelihood of each person is different, but it is still not free from God's intervention.
So whatever profession we must never forget that, we still have to obtaining try never give up and do not forget to pray.
May the source of our livelihood smoothly and added increasing every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment