Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Honest People

We live in a world of need honesty
Without it we will get a lot of obstacles of life, one of my brother for example.
He's got a bad habit in my opinion, he is often not honest with other people.
On this occasion I would like to share experiences about dishonesty.



One time my brother was having problems with the family of his girlfriend, of course, a problem that has to do with honesty.
My brother is considered less than honest, of course, I also asked about it.
I also feel guilty about not able to help my brother about it.
Now finally my brother is still viewed as someone who can not tell the truth.
It is difficult to restore trust someone.

Therefore we need to pay attention
  1. Try to always be truthful in any condition
  2. If forced to lie consider in what ways
  3. With whom we are lying
  4. Think about what risks may arise if we lie
  5. What our results comparable with the risks lie 
 That's all I can express
Follow the rest of the story the story of my life

2 comments: