Thursday, July 14, 2011

Survive or stop??

A difficult question for us to decide when the position we have advanced but float between the weight but if you stop will be in vain all that we have pioneered yesterday.Surviving is not easy but we have to get used to not give up easily face anything, if we are able to survive possible way out would appear out of nowhere. It is all to avoid the regret that would arise from the word surrender.

Surviving the economic downturn for example, in the circumstances it is difficult for us to do anything, in a state that we are much affected as our association, we become less confident in social life, embarrassed to hang out with friends, afraid if there are unexpected expenses, we do not be hypocritical if we get out of the house although there must be some expenditure related to money.Defense mechanisms that we have to prepare to deal with these conditions is how we do not fall under the economic slump. We must keep working hard, never give up, always read the situation and conditions relating to business opportunities around that may arise, and seek always to build business relationships in any field, the more we have a partner in our business world will more easily solve a problem of our future .Surviving are one strategy to attack as well, it's one maxim of one of my friends ... .. after I thought about it a point, when the KIA is able to survive from a fight when our opponents are tired exhausted to attack it's time we strike back , most likely we will win, our opponents will not be able to withstand the attacks that we prepared with cooked ... and finally we won the match.We live in the world if we understand is an ordeal, we have to deal with seriously. Many of the challenges we must face that sometimes makes us feel almost desperate and intend to quit in the middle of the road, but that's where we are in the process of strengthening our mental, preparedness ourselves in the face of real life very challenging.Still struggling to survive and that's what I want to tell peer to peer all, mngkin my situation is now so sunk in fact, where I was in a state without a steady income, without anything I can do except write about my life story. Maybe this is the process of forming mental and my identity, which will produce a strong mental and soul who never gave up, let's hope so ... ....Without that provide motivation, with no help ... only passion of my parents who never cease in my heart, that's what strengthens me to survive until today ... but to be honest is tough sometimes I feel all this was unthinkable to stop try as well but what I would be if I did? It will only destroy the future of my younger sister who has great hope to me.Hold the end of my road traveled to this, hopefully it will come new opportunities and hope as soon as possible ... so that I can immediately help the people around me, to realize the business venture that I have used in the design of my wishful imagination,,

No comments:

Post a Comment